Jones, I know that you believe Pd-D and Ni-H involve two entirely different and
unrelated phenomenon.  Consequently, a discussion is impossible because we are
discussing two entirely different concepts. You are so sure your concept is
correct, you feel free to be arrogant about your belief.

On the other hand, the concept you reject has growing support. Nevertheless,
regardless of which concept is correct, progress requires insight about how to
make the effect work on demand. Can you do this using your concept? Do you know
how Rossi has succeeded in making heat using Ni-H2? Can you tell me how to do
this so that I can replicate his success?

Ed Storms