From: Jed Rothwell

                Steve High wrote:

                First Saturday afternoon presenter was Mizuno being
represented by a young Japanese scientist. Their reactor : nickle mesh
surface prepped by exposure to plasma discharge.

                I believe this is a continuation of the work described here:

                http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1465

Brian Ahern told me that this was the potentially the most important
presentation he saw this day, not only for the present results (10s of
watts) but because the next two planned iterations at 1 kW and 10 kW where
not only imagined but actually shown in pictures as prototypes, indicating
that they were near the testing stage.

10 kW - in a deuterium reactor - wow, that certainly seems to break new
ground. Notably they have switched away from palladium to nickel. I asked
about radiation, but this was not known.