  From: Teslaalset
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 7:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:More on the Mizuno presentation

  Steve, have a look at a paper of Edmund Storms (recently brought under the
attention by Alain via LinkedIn):
  http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/StormsEexplaining.pdf

  He proposes following processes happening in the reactors of Rossi/Defkalion
(using light Hydrogen):

  d+e+d > 4H (fast decay) > 4He + e Q=~23 MeV
  d+e+p > 3H (slow decay) > 3He + e Q=~4.9 MeV [22, 23]
  p+e+p > 2H (stable) Q=~1.4 MeV
  t+e+p > 4H > 4He + e
  t+e+d > 5H > 4H + n > 4He + e
  The Q values give an estimated overall energy release.

  Something very similar could be the case in Mizuno's latest setup (skipping
the 1H to 2H step).