I agree with Bob and I think Daniel are talking about something else.
Maybe DGT were hesitant how to respond to Jed, nobody but DGT knows. They
are still the only failing party with the information we have.
If it is as you say Daniel then they should have said no from the
beginning. Giving answers that are unclear and hoping someone else will
foot the bill was to create the situation. I think they deserve to not be
trusted from a business point of view. It sounds to me they could do with a
better leadership.
It is easy to obtain a poor rating business wise. I lifted for example an
eye when I saw that Papandreous and other politicians were involved from
the beginning. I already had previos experience that made them suspicious.
That could be dead wrong and I am not saying my reasons has any value for
third party. Just shows how easy you get a stamp of "Not Trustworthy"..

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM