You are smarter than I.:)
I could not open with the Kindle app. I used the Kindle for android. Are
those programs different.
I found a epub app in the plays-tore, with some help from Mats, which opens
it.

Dont you think AR should be criticised by a journalist who maintain
integrity? I think so. I also believe that AR can say that; "I  faced the
problem in real time and as all reporting this is a little bit of Monday
night quarter back".

If the book opened up for a more open discussion I think it made progress
more likely and quicker.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM