I worked with Marc Chason for many years at Motorola.  He is a former
Argonne Nat'l Labs researcher before coming to Motorola and has a strong
material science background.  We worked together on HTC superconductor
applications at Motorola.  Marc is now a consultant (his own company) and
is closely associated with Widom & Larsen.  I have a great deal of respect
for his creativity and ingenuity.

Bob Higgins