Axil, I think your conclusion is too simple. I will give you an example
from my life.

As a young business man it happened that I was interviewed by local
newspapers.  After a few interviews I was very disappointed and concluded;
"To hell with the media they misunderstand everything". A few years later I
had a corporate job and media was part of the job. A part I hated. However,
after some time I had better luck and the outcome was more to my liking. (I
am not saying I am good at it but I am better than when I was young:).

What is the to find from that? That media has learnt to understand me? Nae,
the other way around of course - I had figured out how to express myself
better and in a way that I left very little room for interpretation. I
think that we have the same issue with LENR demos. It is part of the 'job'
to provide info and proof. It has to be done with integrity and without
unclear assumptions/predictions.
I also agree that if one cannot do the demos in a controlled way it is
better to not do them. If not informing, there will, however, not be any
recognition and in the long run the result is worth nothing.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM