I have found a review
http://eight2late.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/a-stupidity-based-theory-of-organisations-a-paper-review/
an article
http://www.hcamag.com/the-lighter-side/a-stupiditybased-theory-of-organisations-177391.aspx

and slides from the author
http://www.lth.se/fileadmin/indek2013/program/Alvesson_functional_stupidity_scaIEM.pdf

my corporate culture is absolutely synchronous with what is said, like on
Groupthink.

About Kuhn paradigm change resistance, it is not applicable to our domain,
except maybe for finance and economics, but I won't name that science. ;-)

it looks pure bashing, but it is important to understand that when the
opinion of your peers is more important than the reality, then stupidity
rules, and is productive.

that is also the condition for groupthink...

I think that with planetary groupthink, multinational network of
stupid-ruled corporations, understanding groupthink  dynamics, functional
stupidity is important...

In France we have a reference book called "les decisions absurdes" (no need
to translate)...

No relation with latest Swedish radio broadcast, as if there was a campaign
to prevent people to believe in anticipated evidences (Coyaud, Gary wright,
Giancarlo, and few blogs are waking up). Hopefully some Greeks and Armenian
gave hope to them (pfff...) .