I went for CYPW, Cyclone Power.  Dr. Kim consults for them.  They're an
unhealthy penny stock so it's real cheap with a high upside potential.
Today's volume was 5Million shares, about triple the usual.

Perhaps Capstone Turbine would be a better
choice:
CPST

On the plus side, they have product that they sell, more than $100M
revenues.  Reasonably healthy company.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/cpst/charts?symb=CPST&countrycode=US&time=13&startdate=1%2F4%2F1999&enddate=5%2F16%2F2014&freq=1&compidx=none&compind=none&comptemptext=Enter+Symbol%28s%29&comp=none&uf=7168&ma=1&maval=50&lf=1&lf2=4&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&style=1013

Of course, all of this was discussed on Blaze's previous thread which he
seems to have abandoned.
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg93531.html

So I'll revise my estimate downwards yet again that Blaze will pull his
head out -- down to 8%.