The folks up north are apparently a bit peeved over being slimed by their
local media:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/06/03/swedish-e-cat-testers-issue-statement/

I can imagine that it's a bit unpleasant to find your reputation being trashed
in this manner by your government-sponsored radio network. The radio message
was very simple: Rossi is a scam so anyone supporting him is a fool. So they
decided they didn't feel like waiting for their next report to come out and
made a bit of a pre-emptive jump at the next stage. The wording in their final
paragraph is interesting. "Such tests have now been carried out and the results
will be reported in a new scientific article."
        This is not a statement you would be at all likely to make if you are
about to publish a report that would undermine your previous report. Especially
if your reason for making the statement is to fight off accusations that you
were taken in by a scammer. So what effect does this have on the "Rossi is
Real" equation we've been hassling over?

Steve High