Hi all

The point I was making was clearly about the the lack of scientific basis
of the Radio Reporter critique of a third party report that has not yet
been published, so hence no basis on which to make their critique and about
the use of ad homonym attacks rather than critique of testing methodology.

On the matter of black box testing Rossi's pre loaded dry Ni/H reactor.
That black box approach is a perfectly valid methodology in science and has
been used in testing computer algorithms for decades and is the basis for
the double blind tests that underpin modern medicine, I presume you are not
saying that the Lancet does not engage in using scientific method?

In point of fact all scientific experimental discovery is black box without
exception, because until you establish effect you have no basis on which to
discover cause.

Kind Regards walker