the difference is that it needed no instrument to be observed (levitation),
and that physicist have replicated it, and not only chemist...

The tragedy of LENr is that is chemistry experiment, indirectly measured
through invisible characteristic needing confidence in instruments and
computation (balance), and that physicist thinks it is their business
because it is nuclear.

since they say it is not nuclear, they should let the chemist decide.

most chemist decided that their funding and career did not deserve to be
ruined for that and they kept silent (because they were not enough
incompetent and crook to support the deliria of
taubes/Huizenga/Parks/Lewis/hansen/Morrison and their parrots)... except
few irrational=honest chemist ruined their career ands lost their funding.