Sorry, Axil. The purpose of lightning rods are not to attract
lightning.  To the contrary, they are for dissipating the charge
buildup in the surrounding earth and thus create a lightning shield.
One company has made quite a business of building dissipation arrays.

http://www.lightningprotection.com/