Fran--

The fact that particles are relativistic in many cosmic reactions and two
particles may be traveling side by side suggests that either gravity or maybe
static (relative to the particles) magnetic fields can cause the shrinking and
fusion to a lower dark state, and this is responsible for dark matter and maybe
dark energy.

What is the controlling mechanism--nature trying to reduce angular momentum to
zero or the temperature and associated kinetic energy and its momentum or both?

As I have suggested before, I think that angular momentum and linear momentum
must be connected at a Planck scale.

Bob

Sent from Windows Mailh?