HI Jones,

Regarding the July 22, 2014, PDF documents:

http://tinyurl.com/poj7ga5 - 215 megabytes, with embedded video.
http://tinyurl.com/q28bn4w  - Abbreviated version, no video.

I am less cynical in my perception of BLP's chances of pulling the magic
rabbit out of the hat than you appear to be. Granted, when we take into
account Mills' past prediction record it is perfectly understandable to me
why you might remain considerably more cynical. Regarding item 10, you
state:

                Bottom line - this technology could be great - or a bust for
the general public, depending on the cost of catalyst rejuvenation. ...

I agree with you on this point. I think much of BLP's "SunCell" success
hinges on whether the company has figured out how to recycle the undisclosed
metal powder substance repeatedly - ad infinitum. All I can go on is what
Mills has previously stated. Mills states their labs have figure out how to
recycle the process. They claim they have tested the recycling process
repeatedly, and that it is easy to do. According to page 57, the fuel
composition consists of: Ti, Cu, or Ag + ZnCL2 or MGCl2 hydrate powder.
Sounds like they can use several variations.

Another concern of mine hinges on the crucial use of solar cells to convert
the "SunCell" generated light into electricity. Other Vorts have raised
legitimate concerns that the cells could be destroyed in short order by
continuous close exposure to the "SunCell" catalyzation process. BLP claims
they will ramp up the explosion process to 2000 / sec. That's a lot of
explosions. Again, Mills claims this is not an issue, even at 2000
explosions per second. Nevertheless, at face value, it's seems like a bold
claim to make. Mills, on the other hand, retorts that designing a jet engine
so that it will burn fuel continuously is far more difficult to do.

So, do we take Mills at his word, or is he saying under his breath, move
along. Move along. Nothing to see here. My position is to remain agnostic
for now.

Got a question for you:

Mills claims their experimental evidence clearly shows not only the
generation of light (which apparently closely matches the spectrum of
sunlight), the "SunCell" process also purports to generate heat, UV, and
soft X-Rays. See pages 24 through 28 for information on BLP detecting soft
X-Rays. What I find interesting is that according to Mills there is no known
chemical reaction that is capable of generating soft X-Rays. Are you aware
of any chemical reaction that can? If so, we should document what kind of
chemical compositions could be capable of doing this and compare it with the
data BLP has published. The obvious implication Mills is claiming here is
that the proprietary "SunCell" process is manipulating the exploitation of a
new energy resource, presumably collected from the conversion of hydrogen
into hydrinos.

Regarding your speculation on:

                ... The most interest should come from NASA and the
Pentagon. I could see this as a fabulous solid fuel rocket engine.

You might want to review the previous videos from the June 25 demos. You can
view them from the "What's New" menu. VIew Part 1:

http://youtu.be/zGTUd68hu5M

Of particular interest, I believe, is something Mills claims fairly close to
the beginning of this video. Mills made the comment that the explosion
expansion ratio was measured to be a mere 10%. This appears to be an
exceedingly small expansion quotient for an observed explosion. I don't see
how such a process could ever be exploited effectively as a new and exotic
solid rocket fuel as you have speculated. According to Mills, the "SunCell"
explosion doesn't generate lots of additional very hot moving molecules
during the oxidation process, as what happens when one explodes gasoline in
a controlled format to drive a piston... i.e.: water, carbon dioxide.
According to Mills, the catalyzation process isn't an oxidation process at
all. According to BLP's experimental evidence the energy released appears to
be released primarily in the form of EM, as heat, visible light (the
spectrum of sunlight to be more precise), UV, and soft X-Rays. But very
little physical 3D volumetric expansion is generated. Apparently, this was a
surprise to the BLP team.

Final thoughts:

BLP has requested from one of the outside engineering firms working with
them that a first generation prototype be delivered to their labs within 16
- 18 weeks... with the caveat that the "current management estimate, [is]
subject to change". (See page 76 from the PDF document.) I interpret this as
implying that the prototype will be capable of self running. If so, and if
we're lucky BLP's ultimate DOG and PONY show may transpire sometime within
the month of December or soon afterwards, assuming Mr. Murphy doesn't make
too many unscheduled visits. I think a 4 to 4.5 month wait is a much more
realistic time schedule as compared to Mills' previous prediction - in two
months which he made back in the June 25 demos. All I know is that if I was
working for that unnamed engineering firm BLP has contracted with, and if I
was the project leader spearheading the assembling of such a prototype, I
would have done my best to build in as much extra padding into the time-line
as BLP would have been willing to give me. As they say:  CIHT happens. And
if you're a part-time dyslexic like me... "What??? Didn't the R2-PVP bus
schematics state 10 kv? Crap! Isn't that the component that took our team
six friggin weeks to assemble and bury within the Optical Distribution and
Photovoltaic Converter System? Where does it say 10 mv???" (See page 56...
more-or-less.)

Again, I try to remain agnostic about Mills and BLP. Hope for the best. But
prepare for the worst.

Regards,
$teven Vincent Johnson
svjart.orionworks.com