yes (my quick answer was dond on my address, not on the vortex reflecto),
it is an old news... just some recent void answer ...

what is fascinating is the double standard in pinpointing details, beside
not understanding the problem of magnitude.
it is typical pseudo-science, conspiracy theory, denialism, as some skeptic
groups love to name it. They sometime have good arguments, except that they
forget to apply to themselves.