this is the 3rd test, done with different metrology, and with many cross
checking documented on EmDrive (like changing turn...)

as Ed Storms says in his books, when a phenomenon survive to the change of
the measurement setup(shawyer, chinese, nasa), and is similar in different
setup(emdirve, qdrive)  that share a common thing (resonance, asymmetry,
microwave), there is a great chance something real linked to the core
technology is happening... and not independent artifacts that conspires
independently to fool scientists.

however the ideas of shawyer about the theory have no strong reason to be
good, so his computation on how to improve it...  he have good hint, no
more...

about the theory the idea that the EmDrive is surfing, rowing, sculling on
the virtual particles of the void is the most reasonable I've heard.

I don't need no violation of any conservation law... just less unchecked
assumption (as for LENR).