> species

my question are mostly for argumentation (I'm preparing a kit for
skeptics... hopeless I know).
I just need phenomenological result with reference to data, involving
failed experiments.

really some damaged brain don't understand that physics is not a medical
study, that the cause of failure can be for unknown parameters and bad
setup.
If I was not informed of transistor history by my education i would sure
condider that as a poor MSc I missed something that PhD only can
understand... anyway finance groupthink bibble and corp functional
stupidity learned me that the highest education is prone to groupthink,
structurally, not individually.

the ability of some to stay locked is fascinating... as much as my ability
to continue argumenting with walls... in a way it is funny like cat playing
with a mouse. goodtraining for the real fight.