I've had numerous wiki run-ins with the Grump on Cold Fusion / eCat. (but I haven't edited BLP)

Apart from his anti-fringe-science posture, he's a stickler on reliable sources. (ie none of the sites covering the ecat are reliable, so there's nothing to report).

BLP's complaint about censorship is invalid -- connected contributors can't change the article, and there are no reliable sources reporting on this (yet).

The main charge is that he (I'd have to check the history) repeated a libelous comment from a (wiki) reliable source, and should have known that it's false.