http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0103-97332000000200024&script=sci_arttext

* Conclusions *

We conclude that Bose-Einstein condensation of charged particles in a
strong magnetic field is possible and leads to several new and interesting
phenomena, as the occurrence of phase transition in presence of an external
magnetic field, without a critical temperature. For low field intensity we
have usual condensation, and for very strong fields, condensation is
manifest again. The condensate in the strong magnetic field suggests the
existence of superconductivity in extremely strong magnetic fields and the
existence of a ferromagnetic-superconductive phase. This has interest in
condensed matter physics. In astrophysics and cosmology we have also
interesting consequences. It gives support to the conjectured existence of
superfluid and superconductive phases in neutron stars [25]. It suggests
also that at the electroweak phase transition, extremely strong magnetic
fields may arise as a consequence of condensation and self-magnetization
effects of the medium.