From: Bob Higgins

*

*  Well, supper's done and I found the reference I was looking for.  This is an
interview with Sergio Focardi where he talks about the technology.

The material from 2004 is irrelevant wrt Rossi

*  In Focardi's 2010 paper with Rossi, Focardi describes the reactor as being
"suitably lead shielded".

Yes but you left out the important point in this document, which shoots down
your premise. QUOTE: "During experimental tests, continuous controls on the
radioactivity levels in close proximity to the apparatus were performed by
using a gamma ray detector and three passive neutron bubble detectors, one of
which for thermal neutrons: no radiation was observed at levels greater than
natural radiation background. No radioactivity has been found also in the
Nickel residual from the process.

Jones