*In my opinion regarding the needed actionable design parameters, the Ni/H
reactor design is built on the proper design and production of the micron
sized micro particles that are currently in use in the current designs of
the Ni/H reactors.*

*Since LENR is based on the geometry of nanostructures, the randomness in
the performance in the Old Time LENR devices (i.e.  Those tritium chips,
restricted to a small number of randomly produced localized 'hot spots')
was centered on the random production of an effective nanostructure shape
that was ideal at producing the LENR effect.  *

*Now we know what that shape is and can incorporate the fabrication of that
nanostructure into an effective LENR design. *

*Effective engineering concepts based on an effective theory of causation
are required to make a commercial LENR system work. The KEY engineering
concept is the production of nano-spikes on the surface of 5 (or there
about) micron micro-particles.*

*The spikes should be as sharp as possible to concentrate the projection of
the magnetic fields produced by surface plasmon polaritons (SPPs) formed by
these sharp nanostructures. These nanostructures should conform as close as
possible to the shape of a parabola for the proper projection and focusing
of the magnetic field in a tight beam that converges into a point in space.*

*See*

*Surface plasmon polariton beam focusing with parabolic nanoparticle chains*

*To make the like work to this refererence, first go to*

*http://www.opticsinfobase.org/oe/abstract.cfm?uri=oe-15-11-6576
<http://www.opticsinfobase.org/oe/abstract.cfm?uri=oe-15-11-6576>*

*Then go to the PDF link in that page.*

*<Snip>*

*Summarizing, we have realized the efficient SPP focusing with parabolic
chains of gold nanoparticles. The influence of excitation wavelength and
geometrical system parameters has been investigated with the help of LRM
imaging, demonstrating good stability and robustness of the focusing
effect. Numerical simulations based on the Green’s tensor formalism have
shown very good agreement with the experimental results, suggesting the
usage of elliptical corrections for parabolic structures to improve their
focusing of slightly divergent SPP beams.*

*The SPP splitting effect observed with narrow parabolic structures might
also be found useful*

*in SPP micro-optics.*

*<End Snip>*

*Coming up with a manufacturing process that produces a forest of parabolic
pillars on the surface of nickel micro-particles is no mean feat. *

*But once certainty in the efficacy of the parabolic nano-pillar design is
established as the optimum shape of the LENR active geometry as opposed to
cracks, some bright nano-engineer will come up with a way to produce this
key LENR topology.*