On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 5:42 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Hi Harry,
> [snip]
> >Since we are dealing in impossibilities from the outset, it seems like
> >false logic to argue that the probability of endothermic reactions
> >is improbable.
> [snip]
> I have told you what I think and why. Whether or not you choose to accept
> it is
> up to you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robin van Spaandonk
>
> http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/project.html

I found this drawing on a site which happened to be extremely critical of
P&F's research.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OpDKkgdQKrgP29Nxa0N_biIsLz0qeY8UGDGpFJCFSy0/edit?usp=sharing

What I like about the drawing is that it shows the three d-d fusion
pathways all passing​ through the same intermediate stage of high energy
helium 4. I modified the drawing to show the reaction going in both
directions before the excited intermediate stage has a chance to decay. I
think that the lattice facilitates the initiation of fusion but it also
tends to inhibits the completion the fusion process. The question of course
is of what relevancy is this scenario if it does not produce energy? If it
can form an epicatalytic
process then it is very relevant.

Harry