You want conspiracy???

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2014/08/for-ebola-they-built-drive-through-gas-chambers.html

Basically the PCR test is 100% effective at registering positive when
tested on someone who has Ebola.
It has never been tested on someone without Ebola.

So does it test negative if someone doesn't have Ebola????

Combine this with creepy boxcars with shackles and camps with guillotines.
And why not some drive through gas chambers...

Surely these things are just for a worst case scenario of civil unrest...

Um, I mean worst case that could never happen, right?
Nazi Germany couldn't happen again?

Well optimistically and skeptically not.
But pessimistically and potentially yes.