The simple reality is this -  either Rossi has just changed reality as we
know it or not.  There is no longer a gray area at all.

I'm betting he's a fraud, simply because the probability of him doing this
is too incredible.  What he's done is nothing short of miraculous.   It is
total inflection point in the progress of humanity and all that we know.

I'm not betting my life though.   There's a possibility, not that slim,
that he might actually have done it.