Page 28:

*The ash has a different texture than the powder-like fuel by having grains
of different sizes, probably developed from the heat. The grains differ in
element composition, and we would certainly have liked to analyze several
more grains with SIMS, but the limited amount of ash being available to us
didn’t make that possible. The main result from our sample is nevertheless
clear, that the isotopic composition deviates dramatically from the natural
composition for both Li and Ni. *

It is hard to accept the necessity that just a handful of particles were
provided for isotopic analysis.

Just two or three of these grains were nickel particles. It is unwise to
draw any type of pattern from such a small sample.

The testers got everything that they could from industrial heat and that
wasn't near enough for a decent scientific report.

The audience that the testers were aiming their spin at was Elforsk and
their CEO. Why, they want to get up to their ears in well funded LENR
research. Their presentation of data was not for Rossi's benefit or that of
industrial heat; it was for their own benefit and the good of LENR as they
view it through their own interests. For this game of the century,
everybody wants their seat at the table.