Of course there really isn't a neatly described scientific method.

But I just read a quote that underlies what must be recognized by anyone
interested in a scientific revolution...

*Kuhn makes clear in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, the
requirement for change in a scientific paradigm does not arise from even *
*the best current practices of a given science.*

This is from this paper I am reading about the important (and correct
definition of) Integrity in economics:

This reminds me of Rossi's device and the anomalous EM, the anomalous
variability of nuclear products.

Clearly the best practice in conventional nuclear science does not apply to
this new area.

The same applies to my aetheric research.

John