Stefano Landi:

1) in your conference in Italy you said about a procedure of Ni isotop
enrichment. Is this in agreement what the results of the Itp report? The amount
of Ni isotopes before the run do not seem enriched as compared to the natural
Ni isotopes composition

Rossi:

1- At those times I could not say other than what I said, due to IP
constraints. As a matter of fact, the enrichment system is the process made by
means of the ECat. Nevertheless, the results from the test have gone well
Beyond what we found before during our internal R&D. As I said, now we are
studying how to reconcile, but during these last days we arrived to understand
possible explications; much more study is necessary, though.

- - --

So maybe the hotcat wasn't running OUT of fuel at 32 days : it had completed
the Ni isotope conversion (to a greater degree than Rossi expected), and was
then running at peak efficiency?

This could explain the improvement in efficiency over the first half, when the
input power could be reduced.