From: Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 27, 2014 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:questions on McKubre cells and AC component

Well Dave, you have made a good and convincing argument.  My hat is off to you
and I need to eat it with a big public helping of crow.

It seems like if we go back to basics, the average power is  integral((I dot
V)dt)/integral(dt).  If I is a constant, then you can pull I outside the
integral and you get the average power as I x integral(Vdt)/integral(dt), which
means the average power is I times the average voltage.

Thank you for taking the challenge, making me rethink, and putting me straight!

Regards, Bob