Greetings Vortex-L,

"IF" my memory is correct...the Redford movie: Three Days of the Condor
..is about.... oil wells.
Which leads to the assasination of the CIA "readers".  In my town when I
first went on-line
there were members of our 'tech group that were readers.

I asked if our computer  club host..IF..I could use her Photocopy machine.
She said NO...it was a Scanner.
In the late 1980 s scanners were HUGE!  She worked for a government
agency...and "Scanned Stuff"!

Also..I saw an internet rumor that Putin has cancer.

Ad Astra,
Ron Kita, Chiralex
Doylestown PA