From: "Frank Znidarsic" <fznidar...@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014 10:33:58 AM

> How could this be? All of the information from the previous dream was all
> implanted in my one mind. The security guard was a figment of this minds's
> dream. How could he know things that my dreaming self did not? We were both
> operating on the same set of information. What's remarkable is that our minds
> can hide information from the dreamer that one of the characters in the dream
> knows. Then we can later remember it. How can that be, its like a locked data
> set.

> I have now discovered that there is a lot going on in our minds that we are
> not aware of. Dreams can go in a sequel with a different set of characters
> than exist within our waking life.

I suspect there's a lot of information locked in the brain for which we don't
have the key (or trigger). Heck, I have both moderate prosopagnosia (inability
to recognise faces) AND bad recall of names (they'll usually pop up five
minutes after the person has departed). I've taken to telling people to
re-introduce themselves to me.

Between about 8 and 15, whenever I had a fever of over 101F I'd have the exact
same "flying" dream. But (except for directed/falling-asleep dreams) I can't
remember a continuing-plot dream.