Axil--

Nice prose or poetry--take your pick.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:31 PM
  Subject: [Vo]:The pale blue dot

  One of the sticking point that lodges deeply in the gullets of "real" science
is that LENR is just too perfect to be believed. They are wrong. In point of
fact, it is beyond too perfect, it is absolutely perfect. The corruption of the
mind that is our legacy inherited from the mindless primitive from which we
evolved rebels against the concept of such perfection. Such perfection cannot
exist in this life. Such perfection can only exist and be truly enjoyed in the
next. From the pride and prejudice born deep within that primordial dark place,
mankind does not deserve to drink fully this sweet ambrosia of the immortals.

  LENR goes way beyond a great way to produce energy, it is a doorway to a new
science whose implications when fully appreciated and developed will lift
mankind up to trod upon brave new worlds spread like dust before eternity. A
door for humankind will open to savor the power and the prerogatives of the
gods. When man is wise enough to step through this doorway past the impossible
that LENR lays open into timeless and unending existence, mankind will spread
like a rising tide throughout the universe.

  This perfection of LENR is its own threat to its credibility and its science
is here 1000 years before its proper time. What aborigines from the dawn of our
past corruption would rightly understand the wonders of our present
civilization without quaking with fear at the reality of such wonders? The
science that LENR will reveal and the future that it portends it just too
awesome to contemplate.

  Carl Sagan explained the emotion behind our current science and cosmology
when he wrote Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space. Sagan
played for high stakes in this attempt to "de-deify" our entire species. His
beautiful, secular psalm dedicated to our demotion is unsurpassed. In Psalm 8,
King David described us as only a little lower than the angels while in Pale
Blue Dot, Sagan takes great pains to obliterate any sense of cosmic
significance.

  Sagan says of that picture taken from by a spacecraft from a viewpoint far
out in space: “We succeeded in taking that picture and, if you look at it, you
see a dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you know,
everyone you love, everyone you've ever heard of, every human being who ever
was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of all our joys and sufferings,
thousands of confident religions, ideologies and economic doctrines. Every
hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of
civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every
hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every
teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme
leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lived there--on a
mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam”.

  With the help of LENR, this view claustrophobic view of human existence is
about to change.