To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:34 AM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:DCE and LENR could be merging soon

Jones, nice citation, they are finally catching up with Puthoff, eventually they will find the interdimensional flow of vp into and out of our 3d plane establishes everything from the periodic table to radioactive decay rates. If Naudts is correct about relativistic hydrogen being responsible for what we call the hydrino or fractional /inverse Rydberg hydrogen then the possibility exists for hydrogen to contract down into these far more robust levels where the Casimir force trumps the columb force.. BUT, since this is relativistic contraction, the hydrogen never sees this nuclear scale locally - We would see catalytic action or time dilation but the hydrino sees extra space that simply isn’t there from our perspective.. this goes all the way back to my original posts here on vortex that got me in dutch with Horace.. that the Liftschitz limits on proximity for the quantum effects of casimir geometry to focus can be side stepped by Lorentzian contraction - that DCE on h2 vs h1 can reach levels robust enough to discount disassociation into over unity.
Fran