  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 4:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Who could it be???

  Michael C. H. McKubre lists the following LENR players:

  Those embarked on practical demonstration include:

  Black Light Power (US) – raised ~80M, know little about them. Not CF?

  Piantelli (Italy) – visited 2012, confirmed results, still working on
science.

  Rossi (Italy and US) – sold, bought & verified? Report reviewed in October.

  Defkalion (Greece, Italy and Canada) – Rossi spin-off, real product?

  Brillouin (US) – working with SRI.

  Let us deduce who it could be.

  Out...Black Light Power is working on the Sun Cell so they are eliminated.

  Out...Brillouin is working on a fluid bed design that is not E-cat like.
  So who can it be???