http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/11/24/prometeon-srl-addresses-e-cat-licensee-status/

Someone has taken customers away from Rossi and IH, who could it be? This
alterative to Rossi must be well known on the LENR street. Jed, with your
ear so close to the ground, you must know who this Rossi competitor is.
Please tell us. If it is DGT, don't let your pride dissuade the
proclamation of the truth.  We will forgive you.