  From: Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:54 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Mike Carrell

  Thank you for relaying the unexpected news of Mike Carrell's departure from
our sphere of influence.

  Mike was a critical person in my life. More than fifteen years ago Mike took
the time to fill me in on what was going on over at BLP. One day, during one of
our numerous exchanges he mentioned this other weird discussion group infested
with posters who hung out on in a place called Vortex-l. It was squarely Mike
Carrell's fault that I ended up attaching myself to this rambunctious group of
seekers-of-the-scientific-truth. My God! That was well more than fifteen years
ago. We had numerous private email exchanges and some enjoyable phone
conversations over the span of our long-distance friendship. I regret that we
never had a chance to meet in person. We almost did when we were both still on
Mr. Krivit's BoD. But life intervened as it often does.

  One of the unique things about my experience of Mike was how incredibly
patient and civil he always managed to remain with no matter who he might have
been communicating with, both on the Vortex-l, but also on Luke Seltzer's now
defunct Yahoo Hydrino Study group. Peter Zimmerman, one of the most vocal and
staunchest critics of R. Mills Hydrino theory and the alleged BLP experimental
evidence, an individual who occasionally attempted to patronize Mike over his
Mike's presumed ignorance of how institutionalized physics really explained how
science works, never once got Mike's ire. Mike just plodded on. Mike always
stuck with the facts as he understood the facts to be. Nothing more, nothing
less. Nothing personal.

  Mike once told me he wanted to live long enough just to see "the curtain go
up" on what he hoped would be BLP's ultimate accomplishment and gift to the
planet. I'm sure he felt the same way about CF as well, though clearly his
favorite poster child was BlackLight Power. I like to envision that Mike is
currently spending some of his now copious free time pretending to be a
fly-on-the-wall over at BLP's labs - and probably over at Rossi's establishment
too.  He certain deserves a front row seat.

  Mike was one of the most civilized individuals I ever had the privilege of
meeting, and I will miss him.

  Regards,

  Steven Vincent Johnson

  svjart.orionworks.com