From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 30, 2014 11:51 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cold fusion in Huffington Post

Axil Axil  • 5 minutes ago

I am excited by one of the comments on this article authored by Gregory Byron
Goble, · Works at Citywide Dispatch, Robert Cheshire.
It points to the origin of mass as an electromagnetic impedance matching
process. The standard modal is incorrect in two important areas.
From the reference: http://vixra.org/pdf/1408.0109...
"Mass generation via chiral symmetry breaking and the
Higgs becomes irrelevant for two independent reasons.
First, in the absence of the weak force there is no need for
massive gauge bosons. And second, the chiral impedance
is scale invariant, cannot communicate energy but rather
only quantum phase, cannot deliver mass.
Similarly, mass generation in QCD via dynamic chiral
symmetry breaking is seen to be not possible in light of
the scale invariance of chiral impedances.
In the impedance approach the origin of mass is the
energy in the fields of the coupled modes represented in
the impedance network and connected by impedance mis-
matches. The calculated mass of the electron is correct
at the nine signicant digit limit of experimental accu-
racy, the muon at a part in one thousand, the pion at two
parts in ten thousand, and the nucleon at seven parts in
one hundred thousand[126]."
This says that there is no Higgs field. The electromagnetic field condenses
under the action of quantum EMF impedance  to form the mass of the electron,
pion, and meson.   I have been postulating EMF condensation into particles as
an important mechanism in LENR. This quantum impedance idea supports that
belief.
Energy gain in LENR might well be an energy balancing and transfer process in a
EMF based energy transfer mechanism.
The discovery of the "God particle" has been brought into question recently as
a misidentification.
I believe that when LENR is accepted, the standard model will need a rework to
get rid of the Higgs field.