Peter Amstutz wrote:

> For interactive applications, these are very sticky problems.  We need
> to be able to track who a connected user is and what they are doing,
> we want to be able to look at a URL and figure out (possibly by
> performing additional queries to the server, but still in a uniform
> way)  what it links to and in what context (is it a sector, a 3D
> object, or a image representing a texture?).  We need to be able to
> push updates such as avatars moving around or new objects being added
> out to connected users quickly and easily.  Most of all, this all
> needs to be very fast and scale to thousands of concurrent users.

You are wrong. Your non sanguine tactics are ,"bad mojo." Cookies are
quite capable of doing everything you would like for uses of tracking
sessions in networks of computers. Cleated on top of or above plates of
TCP objects, and a simple instantiated garbage responder to stop decay
from dead objects, a vos-d widget planted there would only get a simple
ACK or 'ping' feature to maintain everything you desire.  What you are
saying is talk about talk talked about before it (the information
freeway) was built... Now for your amazement, I will now present to you
that what I am going to do is CC Reed three times. For what cause?
Because your small and non large minded, session less, non sanguine
nativity is too much non conflated two folded 'initiate sending
messages' talk about chopping trees.

Any questions or comments should be directed to me:

"The greatest service which can be rendered any
country is to add a useful plant to it's culture."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Water is a liability not an asset."
---Jason Heblack

An inch of water cannot be