I do believe that gcc 4 on the Mac is incompatible with Crystalspace, last I heard, due to compiler bugs and whatnot. Perhaps try switching to 3.3?

Thanks,
Daniel

On 13-Feb-06, at 1:02 AM, Karsten Otto wrote:

Hello,

as per your suggestion I tried building the CVS version of VOS,
however I got the same errors I described in my previous mail.

I hope you can convince your roomies to let you compile VOS
on their Mac, as my C++ skills are somewhat rusty and I have no
idea on how to fix the missing symbol of MeshApp::registerCommand().

As an alternative, it might be interesting to build VOS on a Linux box
with gcc 4.x  and see if this results in the same errors. Does anybody
have such an installation?

Regards,
Karsten Otto (kao)