Peter Amstutz wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 07:36:54PM -0700, S Mattison wrote:
>> What I have, basically, is a design document,

I'd be interested to see your ideas in more detail also (did I miss an
email message somewhere?), to see what kinds of key features and
abilities it's going after.  Also, what is the  most interesting aspect
of multiuser VR/virtual environments to you? Is it world-building tools,
or client/user apps, etc?

Reed