Good idea.  This is what distributed version control is good for.  While
you're at it, you can fix that synqueue.cc bug you pointed out, because
I haven't gotten around to it ;-)

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 08:38:58PM -0700, Ken Taylor wrote:
> In libs/vos/metaobjects/a3dl/sector.cc:
>
> void Sector::setCollisionDetection(bool enabled)
> {
>     Property::setProperty(*this, "a3dl:colision-detection", enabled);
> }
>
> bool Sector::getCollisionDetection()
> {
>     bool b;
>     Property::getProperty(*this, "a3dl:colision-detection", b);
>     return b;
> }
>
> collision is spelled wrong...
>
> Maybe I should make a bzr revision bundle so i can get my name in the log ;)
>
> -Ken

[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]
[ VOS: Next Generation Internet Communication][ http://interreality.org ]
[ http://interreality.org/~tetron ][ pgpkey:  pgpkeys.mit.edu  18C21DF7 ]