$3,000?  Hah.  $30,000 might be more realistic, and still a bargin.

Actually, Multiverse, although proprietary (boo!) would probably fit
that niche.  They still control the platform, but let you develop
applications that run on their servers for free, but require that you
give them a cut of any revenue you collect.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 01:57:05PM -0600, S Mattison wrote:
> Budget: 1000-3000$
> "I need a developer to develop a mmorpg second life.com clone. Please
> acknowledge if interested."
>
> You know, with our current team, maybe we could do it. ;)

[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]
[ VOS: Next Generation Internet Communication][ http://interreality.org ]
[ http://interreality.org/~tetron ][ pgpkey:  pgpkeys.mit.edu  18C21DF7 ]