I've seen it.  Honestly I think it's mostly self-serving promotional
fluff by people with vested interests in hyping their technology.  I
suppose it's useful from a PR standpoint of promoting immersive 3D, but
it doesn't really offer anything concrete that anyone who might be
interested in building on "metaverse" technology could plan around.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 11:38:15PM +0800, Shun-Yun Hu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> not sure if you guys are aware of this, but thought you might be interested:
>
> http://www.metaverseroadmap.org/
>

> Shun-Yun

[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]
[ VOS: Next Generation Internet Communication][ http://interreality.org ]
[ http://interreality.org/~tetron ][ pgpkey:  pgpkeys.mit.edu  18C21DF7 ]