Do you have libtool installed?  That is a separate package from autoconf
and automake.

Also, to be honest the last time I ran VOS on Solaris was maybe 3 years
ago.  I haven't had access to a Solaris box since then.  Also, at the
time I only had the server components running on Solaris, not the client
(due mainly because I only had ssh/remote X access and was not at the
console).

That said, VOS is pretty portable so it is worth trying and we will help
in any way we can.

--
[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]