How do listener notifications fit in with the S5
vobject-as-logical-thread idea? I'm thinking specifically about impact
on ability to scale number of objects that one listener is listening to.
   I'm guessing listener notifications are processed same as any other
messages in the vobject's message queue/thread, right?   How would you
set up parallel notification processing? Create a little listening
vobject to recieve the notification on the main vobject's behalf, perhaps?

I wonder if we want to enrich the core listener types in S5 a bit, by
adding conditions that can be checked before sending a notification for
example.

Reed