Also spracht Reed Hedges (Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:56:15 -0400):
> OK, cool. Maybe we can tar up the Python stuff as a separate download in
> case people want to try it out?   Though lack of message handling might
> be a problem for some people?

That wouldn't be too hard, I guess.

> So, you plan on moving forward with S5 scripting some time in the
> future, and not really continuoing to work on S4 scripting? (which would
> be basically a dead end.)

Yes.  There is already a prototype s5-scripting branch somewhere to match
Peter's prototype s5 branch, and it looks absolutely beautiful, although
from what I understand of Peter's July plans, I guess I'll have to pretty
much rewrite it for the real s5 :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----