Yeah, I think we should push and see how effectively we can really use
VOS for and develop tools and practices for that.

For example, if we're working on the UI client and want to put the
available types in a menu.  You could write a for loop that goes through
the types and puts each thing in the list.  Or you could write a tool
that takes any Vobject and lists its children in a menu, and updates the
menu for changes, etc.   If you can get the tool right, you can reuse
that in a bunch of other places in the UI.

Reed