2012/10/17 Valentina <valentina_erast...@yahoo.co.uk>:
> I have installed the --dev version and running the settings.xml (attached
> above). I get the following error:
>

> csg_get_interaction_property: bondtype 'bonded' needs a mapping file
> (cg.inverse.map in xml) to determine the actual bond type (when calling from
> csg_call better use --ia-type bond, angle or dihedral)
You will have to specify the mapping file in cg.inverse.map.

The mapping file is just a 1:1 map with bond and angle definitions, see
http://code.google.com/p/votca/source/browse/hexane/ibi_bonded/hexane_cg.xml?repo=csg-tutorials
as an example.

The manual describes that somewhere in the section of csg_boltzmann.

After writing the mapping file I would run csg_stat once by hand with
the mapping file specified behind the --cg option.

Christoph

--
Christoph Junghans
Web: http://www.compphys.de