Hi,

2012/10/25 Marc Segovia <marcsego...@gmail.com>:
> Dear all
>
>  A few weeks ago I read something that relative entropy as a coarse
> grain method is implemented on Votca 1.3,  this is the development
> version, is this correct ?
Yes, we have implemented it, but we haven't merge this feature yet. We
currently writing up a paper.

>  There are any tutorial o paper on it ?
Have a look at:
http://online.itp.ucsb.edu/online/multiscale-c12/noid/
http://jcp.aip.org/resource/1/jcpsa6/v135/i21/p214101_s1

You will see that there is an instant connection between IMC and the
relative entropy method.

Christoph

>  Best Regards
>
>  Marc