Hi Itsuo,

sorry for the delay, but sometimes it might take a week until I come
around to answer.
And again, please send your message to our mailing list
(votca@googlegroups.com) so that other can learn from the answers.

Have a look into share/scripts/inverse in the source or
share/votca/scripts/inverse in the installation.
$ ls *espresso*
calc_pressure_espresso.sh  calc_rdf_espresso.sh  functions_espresso.sh
 initialize_step_generic_espresso.sh  potential_to_espresso.sh
prepare_generic_espresso.sh  run_espresso.sh
of that
calc_rdf_espresso.sh  functions_espresso.sh
initialize_step_generic_espresso.sh  potential_to_espresso.sh
prepare_generic_espresso.sh  run_espresso.sh
are the scripts you will have create to support a new simulation
backend (replace "espesso" with "namd" when renaming and also add
these scripts to csg_table)

To calculate the rdf you could either use an external program like
vmd: <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/21534.html>
and put that command in your calc_rdf_namd.sh and run csg_resample on
the output (see end of calc_rdf_espresso.sh) or use csg_stat with xml
topology (see section 3.3 of votca manual).

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Junghans